Our interims offer a mix of experience and skills across communications and change, many offer both these areas of expertise.
Our interims have track records in change, engagement, leadership and employee communications with in-depth understanding of the problems that clients need to solve.
How to hire a Communications Interim
Is there a job description? If not, no problem.
Here are some of the details to think about as the hiring client:
- Does this role sit within corporate communications, or in a function or project team?
- Do you want an interim who is used to working at a strategic level?
- Or perhaps you want your interim to focus on delivery?
- What particular skills are essential or desired for this role?
- Does this interim need particular sector experience? Be aware that most interims are highly adaptable, and their skills are transferable.
- Does this interim need to be office-based? They can work from your office or their home depending on your preference.
- How long is the initial contract?
- Is this full-time or part-time?
- Do you have a fixed budget or do you want some advice?
- Is there any travel in the UK or overseas?
Give us a call to go through your requirements. Contact us