Interim communication, engagement and change managers make an immediate and real impact. They’re experts in their fields and are brought in to manage teams, projects or workstreams and see those jobs through to the end.
- Comma provide interims to fulfil roles in internal, engagement, change communications or change management roles.
- Interims offer a fresh and objective viewpoint, are skilled at knowing how best to engage audiences and share knowledge, and provide an invaluable blend of thinking and doing.
- Interims can be hired on a day-rate, PAYE or a fixed-term contract (which involves a pro rata salary, and some similar benefits to being employed).
- Interims’ workplaces can be office-based, home-based or a mixture.
- Interims offer many years experience in internal/engagement/change communications or change management, and often a combination of these areas of expertise.
- Interims will usually have worked in-house, and sometimes within a specialist agency or management consultancy.
- Interims are highly adaptable and will have worked in several different environments or sectors.