Reasons to choose Comma
Most importantly, you should choose Comma because of who sits at the helm. Virginia Hicks and Andy Macleod are both long standing and respected names in the Internal Communications and Recruitment sectors. Virginia founded Comma in 2007 and will be joined by Andy Macleod (ex Gallagher, formerly Gatehouse) this summer. Virginia and Andy have both worked as communicators themselves and have long established expertise in placing high calibre mid to senior level communicators into multiple sectors. Their love of the industry and passion to fit the right person into the right job and the right company is recognised by all who come across them – clients and candidates alike.
So, why else should you choose Comma?
- We have a fantastic network of interim and permanent talent at our finger tips built up over several years.
- We have an impressive 14-year record of placing people on assignments with FTSE100, FTSE250, professional services, public sector and specialist consultancies.
- We have worked in virtually every sector including oil & gas, banking, media, mining, logistics, transport, leisure & retail.
- We have worked in-house, agency-side and as interims which gives us valuable insight into what is expected from clients.
- We know the industry well. We have been in communications for over 25 years and have built up an extensive network in that time.
- We move quickly by providing shortlists within 48 hours.
- We have a network of talented coaches and writers who really understand communications and change.
If you are unsure on your resourcing requirements, let us help you.